5/20/2013

The start of May was pretty tough to get by but I guess things are getting better. Now, those days where tears, sorrows and disorientation engulfs me will serve as my daily reminders as to how I should take mine and the life of others seriously. I'm also much more motivated to forgive/let go/or overlook the petty, insignificant arguments and as much as I can, to always keep the people I love happy. That said, I've been working very hard, both physically and mentally, to make sure I stick to my resolutions so I am actually pretty proud of myself! Hahah

So, it's my long awaited break from school so I have lots of time to do what I can and more importantly, what I like. And speaking of that, I'll be going to Bangkok again this holiday and I'm over the moon. I've been wanting to go back there for all the great shopping, food and massage and it's finally happening. Only downside is that now I have to extend my spend-less-save-more scheme which can be really taxing at times when I see gorgeous dresses at really affordable prices (which by the way, is pretty often now with all the online stores) but if it's all for a good vacation then I guess it's definitely gonna worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment