6/13/2013

This was dinner on Tuesday at one of my favorite korean BBQ restaurant with Cheryl and Pereguin. I love that place because it brings back lots of fond memories like for example, my 19th birthday. Probably not the best time of my life but I guess it still worth a smile when I look back. Sometimes I miss these people and start wondering if they are doing well just as I am and I feel bad that we have to part despite sticking around with each other through years of crap and significant moments. I honestly think it's a real pity but I guess its inevitable. Some people walk in, some people walk out and that's all part of life. That said, I really consider myself lucky enough that through all these years filled with up and downs, one always managed to stick around and I suppose that is enough. After all, one should always count their blessings ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment