5/16/2012

Had a great dinner at Astons with the girls tonight. Spent time coming clean with everything that happened in between and I know.. no matter what I say, it wouldn't change the fact that I erred but I was sure that no matter what I do, they would be okay with it in the end and that they would embrace me despite the many flaws I possess. That even though we may not be the best for each other all the time, we would still have each other forever.

Anyway, it's my mom's birthday today and I texted her something really sweet at like 12 sharp earlier on hoping to get a reply but I receive none. Yeah. How rude my mom is. I try to understand though, because there's a chance she might not understand what I was trying to say in the text and also because I'm very possibly the only daughter in the world who would get her own mom a hair clip worth only $3.90. Not that I despise that amount of money but I figured anyone would think $3.90 is too little an amount for a decent birthday gift considering the fact that it is not even enough for a complete meal at Mcdonalds. However, I do have my reasons for doing so but I also believe that there is none that can be counted acceptable hence I decided maybe I should just stop here and go back to eating the leftover rice and soup my sister bought for her dinner today.

Goodnight all.

No comments:

Post a Comment