5/04/2012

I spent the past 1 and a half hour painting my nails boring. Actually not exactly because I spent a quarter of that time painting my nails and the rest of it just fixing my One nail because I ruin it like 5 times. Argh……

This month I decided it's time to get over it. Like putting everything behind and cast it all out of my life because I've decided enough is enough. I'm still trying to figure out a way to get it done though. I really don't want to put anyone including myself in a nasty sticky situation and it's hard to come up with the best plan but then again, maybe there is no best plan, just Goodbye I Won't See You Again So Please Get Out of My Life. Yeah… just that.

I fly to the Land of Smiles in 27 days. I can't wait to leave because I'm positive that when I come back after, everything would be fine again and on top of that I can't wait to come back a different person.

No comments:

Post a Comment