3/04/2012

For me, I never had a clue why I wanted to leave so badly. It was clear to me that I love him so much still and that I wanted all the best things for him. It was clear to me how dear he was and how important it meant to me for him to be in my life. It was all very very clear. But despite so, I can't go against the urge to walk away and not look back. I wanted to leave so badly despite feeling so much for him still and I couldn't understand why but I simply knew I had to. But I think I got a clue now.

"Don't choose the better man, choose the man who makes you a better woman." He didn't make me the better woman. Instead, he made me an angry, petty, horribly absurd woman and I just couldn't accept being that. When I realize how awful I have been, I began to want to rid myself off these things that made me who I am. So I walked away. I just decided that I couldn't live with that so I walked away. I mean, is it wrong to walk away from the things you dislike?

No comments:

Post a Comment