3/02/2012

I think there's this thing about taking late showers at night. It makes me feel different. Emotionally I mean. I think more and feel more after. It's like all my thoughts and emotions just mysteriously intensify. And I conclude that it's because it's late and I'm tired and the internet no longer serves me well for I have been using it for way too long today so it leads to this.

As the saying goes, an idle mind is the devil's workshop. I couldn't agree better. It's usually in the late nights when you have nothing to do that your mind starts to wander off. Sometimes you think about the good parts in life then sometimes you think about the bad and then there's the sometimes where both the good and bad jumbles up and you're just stumped. Tonight I guess my mind wanders off to the bad part. You know, where I think about the incredibly complicated relationships I have and how I can make everything better but only to realize it's too late. It's all clear now that we have part and there's nothing better than distance and time to cure us off our pain. I used to believe that nothing can take away life's simplicity. Like it's all in your mind. It's true. It's still all in your mind. But of course a different set of mind now. Growing up changes everything. Complicates a lot of things. You think you know something then the next moment you just don't know anymore. Becoming adult is hard. 22 is hard. Tonight is hard. Boo.

No comments:

Post a Comment