3/30/2012

I am hibernating or to be exact, avoiding? See, the thing is I actually like going out just that I didn't want to commit much to my social network. I actually enjoy being alone right now (which is really weird for me) and I really prefer only hanging out with the very same people I hang out with every weekend. It's comfortable. In this case, I have zero connection with my ex-boyfriend whom I have agreed is the major source of the ineffable ache in my heart right now. It seems I appear to be really cruel and I don't disagree with that because truth is I really am right now but I'm really sorry because all of this seem necessary for me to feel okay again. Crazy isn't it?

I finally got my results today at 8 in the morning and I was so excited about it that I woke up automatically at 7:30 AM It wasn't any outstanding grade but I think it's sufficient to say it was a good outcome for me. Anyway, I'm glad I walked through it all and I know it seems cliché but I must say it was a really good learning experience. I mean, seriously, all that shit that has happened really makes me feel more like a stronger person right now.

Yeah… so now I'm just hoping this shit that I'm going through will help make me wiser and better. And to boost the outcome results I'm currently making use of my time being alone to not only help myself emotionally become better but physically too. So I came up with a exercise routine to complete 30 sit-ups and starts to do skipping like half an hour a day. And I've also created a new password protected tumblr with my name as it's url and I don't know how does this helps me be a better person but I'm just saying……

Mmmmmm…. now I'm contemplating if 30 sit-ups and half an hour of skipping would be too little for me who sleeps like what? 15 hours a day? Ahh…..

No comments:

Post a Comment